Thursday, September 29, 2011

STRESSED




WARNING..... this post is considered a venting post.


This is honestly how I feel as of lately. I WOULD LOVE a vacation, even a little weekend get away trip would be OK!!! I am constantly writing down notes and reminders of things I need to do!! I was so excited for this school year to start, I had a great attitude about my job and school. Then I attended my first Math class and all that great attitude went down the drain. Math is not my favorite subject but I've done great the past few semesters, not this time!!! My teacher is not a teacher at all lol, he can't even solve the problem that he is teaching us while at the board. The students have to help him out most times!!!! I'm honestly not sure how that is suppose to work. My other class is history and she expects us to read 10 hrs a week from our book and other resources. I don't have that kind of time!!! Some days I really think to myself "why am I going back to school I should just quit now while I'm ahead, I have at least another 4 years ahead of me, what am I thinking!!!!!!"


I love my job its amazing!!! It's my second year under this new title and I thought I would be on top of things this year because I knew what I was doing but now they have me using new programs and I'm learning along with the kids.I have things under control its just hard learning a new program. I am so lucky to work at a school that gives me so many amazing opportunities its just hard to put the time into it when I have so many other things to worry about.

I honestly feel like I get home, eat dinner, talk to my hubby, do homework and then I'm ready for bed. If I could I would go to bed at 8 but most nights I'm not able to do that. On Friday nights I'm lucky if I make it past 9 I am just so tired. I look at my friends that work, go to school and have kids and I have no idea how they do it. I can't even handle me and my husband right now.

I can't wait to have a house and be done with school. I think back to when I graduated High School and decided to go to Hair School (WHAT WAS I THINKING) I guess I didn't know what I wanted to do so that sounded fun!! If I would have taken the time to think more about it I would most likely be in a classroom right now teaching my own students, but that is not the case. Was Hair School a waste?? NO I learned so much about myself, I have an amazing talent that I can use the rest of my life and I met some amazing people. I don't regret what I did, I just wish I went about it in a different way.

As I reread this post I sound so selfish. I should be thankful that I even have a job and have the chance to go to school. I truly am so grateful for my job and that I am able to go to school. It is just a stressful time right now. I need to take school one step at a time and hope that next school year I will be able to go to school full time and get a great part time job so that I can get up to the U of U quicker!!! I am so thankful for the great support team that I have at home. My Hubby and Family are amazing, they listen to me complain about school and they get to hear all the funny stories about kids from work. I just need to keep on keeping on :)

On a happy note. FALL is here this is my favorite time of year, the colors, the smells, the chilly air, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the clothes, Starbucks drinks ALL of it is my favorite!!! I am going to try to relax and enjoy this time of my life because I know I will never get it back :)

My sister and niece will be heading home from London the end of Oct just in time for Halloween. I can't wait to have them home and here for the Holidays!!! We have missed them so much, but we are so happy that they got to have such a great experience in London and we were so lucky to go visit them. I promise I will post more about London and Ireland soon!!!

Well thanks for listening to me VENT I will not do this often I promise!!!




1 comment:

tgood said...

One day at a time, one breath at a time. And don't be afraid to cry once in awhile. That's how you do it. And vent, cuz it feels good. Love you! Don't worry, we're all stressed out too!!!