Monday, January 12, 2009

Whats New....

Hey guys.... First off I changed my mind about the private blog, we will keep it open for a bit longer. I started another job at the Elementary School, it has been super fun but wears me out ha ha being with kids for 7 hours straight makes ya tired fast. The kids can just go go go they never slow down. It has been fun to work with such a nice teacher and the kids are great too. I have learned so much from these little kids they have gone through things I have never been through before and they are so young. Austin is still working hard and liking his job, if anyone needs granite or tile just let us know :) We are getting the last of the wedding stuff done too, we went and tasted our cake it is so yummy we had a blast our cake lady is so fun to work with :) My mom and I went and talked to the lady that will be doing my flowers she is so sweet and she does a great job, everything is coming together so well I can't wait to have the wedding it is coming up soon 5 months away yay!!! Well that is the update on us!!! Hope everyone is great and the new year is treating you well!!!

No comments: