Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wedding Help

I have had so many people help with the wedding everyone has been so great. I thought we had everything done but I think our florist is falling through. If anyone knows of a great florist we can use please let me know, Thank you so much. I would also like to know if there is anything you would change about your wedding or any advice you could give us. I keep thinking we are almost done with everything then someone says what about this and I'm like oh no I didn't think of that. Any advice would be great, Thank you so much to those that have helped out!!! And to anyone getting married I am more than willing to answer any questions :) it is nice to talk to someone that is planning or has planned before!!

2 comments:

Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh said...

Hey so yeah i'm still doing the same scheudle its monday, wednesday, thursday nights 5-8, and every other saturday. So how are the wedding plans coming, it can be a little crazy sometimes.

The Searle Family said...

Ellen! How are you? I saw your cute mom at church on Sunday and it was so fun to talk to her all about Washington. I feel bad I still haven't told you who did my flowers. Your mom said you might have found someone, but if you still want to use my lady I really thought she did a good job. My mom has her name and number so if you do want it just have your mom call my mom and she would love to get it for you:) I hope you are doing good!!