Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Fun!!!

WOW. This past week and weekend have been super busy but so much fun!!! Last Monday my sister and I went Wedding Dress Shopping, we were very successful. I found the dress yay. I'm so excited I love to just look at. Getting the dress made me want the wedding to happen right now. I can't wait to be married to Austin I love him so much. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by it's crazy!!

Last year we went to The Roof with our friends Aaron and Katelynn and we decided to make it a Christmas tradition. This year we went on a carriage ride, our driver was so fun. Then our friends Garrett and Mikayla joined us at The Roof for dinner. The food was so amazing we had so much fun!!! We had fun taking pictures ha ha

On Saturday all the girls from our little high school group got together to have lunch and catch up. It was crazy to see how much we have all grown up and changed, but it's good to know we can still get together and have fun. I wish I would have gotten a picture!! Saturday night we had our Annual Santa Party at my Grandma's house. I was so excited because this is the first time in 22 years that I didn't have a present from Santa so I thought I was safe no sitting on Santa's lap but oh no Santa had something else in mind. He made everyone get up there and tell him what they wanted.

Sunday we went out to Ikea with my family, my mom loves going to Ikea. We had so much fun looking around and thinking about things we could buy for our apartment when we get married. We found a bed, couch and dressers ha ha. I can't believe we are finally making this thing happen . We have grown so close the past 4 almost 5 years he is my best friend!!

2 comments:

Brynn and Brad said...

K i totally wanted to get a picture too! I'm so bummed we didn't get one. We'll have to do something again sooner than later.
Your blog is so cute. Its way fun to update lol.

Stef, Joe and Kade said...

WOW, Ellen I am so happy for you. I know it sounds so dumb but "growing up" and having a house of your own makes the HUGEST difference. Plus, IKEA is the coolest place in the world. Congrats on everything and of course you can add me to your blog, as long as I can add you. PS - keep in contact, we had some good times...