Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had an awesome Christmas this year. My family does everything on Christmas Eve so the whole family came over and we opened all of our presents, but Santa presents. I love this tradition because I can't stand waiting to find out what I got haha I'm horrible. It was so fun to see my nieces get so excited about their presents. Aust and I were a little spoiled this year.


We didn't get one single picture of the two of us :( But I'm sure we will get some soon with New Years and all!!

On Christmas morning we did Santa presents with our families then we headed to Austin's Grandparents house. We opened a few presents and ate lunch, we got a George Foreman Grill from his grandparents we are so excited to use it. We then got to do Christmas Morning again on the 26th for Austin's nephew, Brax is so fun to watch he gets so excited about the presents and then asks for the next one. Christmas was great this year we got to spend time with all our families and with each other. We got a few presents that we can use once we move out, we are super excited to use them!!!

2 comments:

James Bourne said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
GOD bless you and your family.

Jacquie Lyn said...

We did all of our presents (apart from Santa ;) of course) this year, too and I like it SO much better! It seems like Christmas lasts longer that way and you have all of Christmas to enjoy everything. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! XOXO