Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas!!!

We had a great Christmas this year. We spent alot of time with family and friends. Austin spoiled me like crazy this year.



I got a new Iphone 4s &


a gift card to Sego Lily Day Spa (My favorite place to Relax)

I got Austin a big Utah Utes framed picture.

Aust wants to make a UTES office when we have a home one day so I thought that would go great in there. I also got him an Electric Toothbrush, he has wanted one for so long.


We got a popcorn maker from Austin's Aunt and Uncle


We can't wait to put this in our dream Theater Room when we have a house :)


I love spending time with family and watching the little ones opening gifts they are so excited with every gift that they open. New Years Eve was fun, we went to dinner with a bunch of friends then out to a bar. I can't believe that we are already in 2012. We are hoping that this is a great year for us. We are excited for the things that will come our way!!!

No comments: