Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010!!!!

We had such a fun Easter. We had an egg hunt on Sat with my niece and nephew they loved it. They made my mom hide the eggs over and over again, it was so cute!!! On Easter Sunday we had lunch at Austin's moms and played Basketball and did Chalk with the kids. We then went to my moms for a bit and just spend time with the family. I am so lucky to have my family around they are so fun and special to me. It is great to watch the little ones grow up. I would be lost without them!!!

I just love this little girl. I am going to miss her so so much when they move I can't even think of how sad I am going to be :(

1 comment:

{Brooke} said...

Got your email. I'll add you on as soon as I go private. I'll take off your comment so nobody else has your info. Thanks. ;0)