Friday, March 5, 2010

Lucky!!!

I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. Last February we lost a dear friend and it took losing him to realize how often you need to tell and show the ones you love how much you love them. This post is going to be a little tribute to those who I love and who are so important to me. Remember to tell those that you love and couldn't live without how much you love them everyday and remind them how special they are to you!!!

My AMAZING Hubby

This Silly face keeps me laughing and smiling everyday. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and best friend. Austin is always there for me no matter what. He listens when I need to vent, he holds me when I need to cry and he is always making sure I am happy and OK. Thank you Austy for everything you do for me. I would be lost without you!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

My Family

I for sure have a crazy family but who doesn't :) My family is great I love the way we can get together and just have fun with each other, we all have a great close relationship. We have had times that we are all not in the same state but even then we talked often and made sure everyone was well. I am so lucky to have them as my family.

My Mom My mom is one of my best friends I can talk to my mom about almost everything. We have so much fun working together we get to eat lunch together everyday. She always listens to me and gives me great advice or tells me when I am overreacting. She has always been so supportive of Austin and I and I am so thankful for that. Thanks Mom I love you!!

My Dad

My dad is so great he is always willing to help if there is a problem. He has always taken care of me and tried to make sure I had everything I needed. Thank you so much for all you do Dad you are great!!!


My Siblings

I love my sisters and brother so much they are so great to me. I am the baby of the family so they have always made sure I am taken care of. I look up to them all so much. I am so lucky to have them all so close to me I can call them with any problem I may have and they are always willing to help. My sister is so great to me we can hang out and always have a great time. We are so different but that has never got in our way. My brother is the best he is not a touchy person but whenever a hug is needed he is there for me. He has always watched over me. Thanks you guys love you!!


My Nieces and Nephews

I don't know what we would do without these kiddos. They are the best part of our lives, they for sure keep us going. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. We love these little ones so much. It is so fun to hear about Aidan and Braxton and all the things they are learning. It is just crazy seeing how grown up Kate is and how mature she is. It is a blast watching Logan learn how to crawl and smile and move around. Thanks little ones for keeping us entertained. LOVE YOU GUYS.

My Girlfriends

I have some amazing girlfriends. Girlfriends are so important you always need girl time. We luckily have a crew of girls that does a weekly girls night. It is nice to just have someone to talk to and knows what your going through or knows what it is like. Thanks Ladies!!!



Thank you to all of those special people in my life!!! LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Brynn and Brad said...

Aw I made it on your list!! I'm lucky to have you as a friend Ellen :) You are an awesome person and I know I can always count on you! Thanks for being you!! :)

The Searle Family said...

I love your family so much too! That was a good post:) Your answer to your question....I got the fonts here: www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
I'll be honest, it was a lot of work. I had to have AJ do it for me cause it was real confusing. You just have to be patient, she leads you through step by step I'm just a little slow when it comest to computers:) Good luck! Miss you